Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A few things....

Well there are a few things I wanted to post about tonight. First, as of this Sunday (August 1st) the Daily Herald will be the only newspaper that will continue to have both the Smart Source AND the Red Plum. The Salt Lake papers will only have the Smart Source (and the P&G once a month.) The Red Plum (only one booklet/insert) will be mailed to certain areas but not all, I am not sure the exact area that will be receiving them. So if anyone (in Utah County) would like to order more subscriptions to the Daily Herald, let me know!

Second, I am sure most of you have heard that Associated Foods has bought out Albertsons. I am not sure what is going to happen now but I am expecting some big changes in the near future. Hopefully, some how, we can continue to get the awesome deals we currently get at Albertsons. I will post more when I hear more about the changes and how it will affect all of us.

Third, I know this posting is on the last day of the sale but I have been trying to organize and gather more coupons since last week when I lost all my coupons. But I did a quick trip to both Albertsons and Smith's since they both had a few things I wanted.


ALBERTSONS
(the Acosta sale where you buy $10 worth of participating products and $3 will be taken off at checkout) Prices reflect the $3 discount:
8 bags (5 lbs. ea) C&H sugar $1.75 Use coupon from RP 5/17 for $.35/1 AND 2 doublers from Sunday paper. Final price: $1.31 ea
1 gallon milk on sale for $1.89 Use printable coupon from HERE for $.75/1 and doubler from Sunday paper Final price: $.39
4 little bites (individual size) frosted mini wheats on sale for $.50 ea But on the back there is a coupon for $1/1 (14.5 oz)

**At the bottom of my receipt there was a phone number you can call and take a survey and they will give you a code to write in. You then take it into the store and it's good for $2 OYNSO!! This is just like the survey for the free French Bread. So check your receipt before you throw them away!! :)



SMITH'S (the Mega Event is still going on where you buy 10 participating products and $5 will be taken off at checkout) Prices refelct the $5 discout:
3 Quilted Northern toilet paper (12 double rolls) on sale for $5.49 Use coupon from RP 7/26 for $1/1 Final price: $4.49 ea
4 boxes Kleenex with lotion on sale for $,99 Use coupon from SS 7/12 for $.50/2 Final price: $.74 ea for every 4 boxes of Kleenex you buy a catalina will print for $1 OYNSO
1 bag starburst on sale for $1.47
1 box Betty Crocker brownie mix on sale for $.88
2 Philadelphia cream cheese on sale for $.99 ea
2 cottage cheese (16 oz) on sale for $1.00 ea

No comments: