Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm back....

So I know it has been a couple of weeks since I posted. But I have been at family reunions and other things that I didnt' have time to even go shopping during that time! But this week (last day is Tuesday) is definitely full of sales that you don't want to miss. At Albertsons they have Kraft rebate deal going on where you buy $25 worth of participating products and a $5 catalina will print at register along with a mail in rebate catalina for $20. So you pretty much get all your items for free BEFORE coupons! You actually earn money if you use coupons. When I went today they were out of almost everything I wanted but it being such a great deal no matter what you buy I got a few things:
4 big boxes Jello on sale for $1. Use coupon from SS 7/26 for $.50/2 AND doubler from Sunday paper. Final price: $.50 ea
5 boxes Macaroni and Cheese on sale for $.49 ea
1 bottle parmesan cheese on sale for $3.99
2 Kraft cheese on sale for $1.67. Use coupon from RP 8/9 for $1/2 AND doubler from Sunday paper. Final price: $.67 ea
2 Planters cashews on sale for $3 Use coupon from SS 6/28 for $1/2 AND doubler from Sunday paper. Final price: $2.00 ea
2 boxes Nabisco snacks on sale for $2.50 ea.

After the mail in rebate and the $5 catalina I will have made $9.00!!!


At Smith's they are having a GREAT Keebler/Kellogg's sale! In the ad it says buy 4 participating items for $2.50 ea then $4 will be taken off at checkout. But at some of the Smith's (including Provo) the participating items are only $2.00 instead of $2.50..... making them only $1 each after the $4 is taken off at checkout!!! Use your coupons and it's even cheaper!! You can only do 2 sets of 4 items (so $8 taken off at checkout) per transaction so I bought 18 items and did 2 transactions. Here is what I got:
2 Frosted Mini Wheats. Use coupon from Kellogg's insert 8/2 for $1/2 Final price: $.50 ea
2 Raisin Bran. Use coupon from Kellogg's insert 8/2 for $1/2 Final price: $.50 ea
6 Kellogg's fruit snacks. Use coupon from Kellogg's insert 8/2 Final price: $.50 ea
4 Boxes Town House crackers $1.00 ea
2 pkgs Keebler cookies. Use coupon from Kelloogg's insert 8/2 Final price: $.50 ea
2 Eggo Waffles. Use coupon from Kellogg's insert 8/2 Final price: $.50 ea
6 Boxes Barilla pasta (the whole wheat variety is included) on sale for $1.00 ea

There is also a Kellogg's mail in rebate for $10 if you buy 10 participating Kellogg's products. So I added 2 extra items in my first transaction so I could get 10 items (it has to all be in one transaction/receipt.) You can print the mail in rebate HERE

No comments: