Monday, September 14, 2009

Albertsons and Maceys through 9/15

I made a quick trip to both Albertsons and Macey's today for some really great deals. In yesterdays (Sunday) newspaper there are 3 double coupons for Albertsons so make sure and look for those. They are on page A4 in the Salt Lake Tribune and A6 in the Deseret Morning News but there are not any in the Daily Herald.

Starting 9/11 through 9/26 (at Albertsons) a $5 OYNSO catalina will print for every $15 worth of participating Campbells and Pepperidge Farm products you buy. This week chicken noodle and tomato soup is on sale for $.50 ea. I bought 30 cans and used 6 coupons for $.40/4 from SS 9/13 or you can use printable coupons from HERE for $1/2 (I just barely found that coupon so I didn't use it) Final price: $.42 ea PLUS the $5 catalina printed to use on my next trip (if you factor in the catalina and use the doubles it ends up being $.20 ea)

Also, Life Savers are on sale for $1. Inside select flavors (it says on the bag) there are $1/1 coupons making them FREE

I used the three double coupons that I cut out of the newspaper, my $10 catalina (two $5) from my last trip and my total came to $2.10!!!! and I still have the $5 catalina to use next time!


At Macey's they are having their caselot sale. There are a lot of great deals, especially if you are not wanting to buy a whole case (if you do want to buy a whole case, most things are cheaper at Smith's this week but they make you buy the case to get the sale price.) But I ran across a few really great deals at Macey's while I was there.

Frosted Mini Wheats Little Bites on sale for $2.50 on select boxes there are peelies for "get this box FREE with purchase of any other Kelloggs cereal 12.5 oz or larger." I bought two boxes and used the peelie and a coupon that I cut out of the mini size boxes I had bought awhile back for $1/1. Final price:$.75 ea

Butter is on sale for $1.58

Rump roast on sale for $1.69/lb

No comments: