Saturday, August 29, 2009

ConAgra sale at Albertsons

There is a ConAgra sale at Albertsons this week. If you buy $25 worth of participating products, a catalina will print for $10 OYNSO. This is a great sale even if you don't have very many coupons. There have been a lot of people that have recieved coupons in the mail that would go great witht his sale. Remember the prices on these products are not wonderful but when you factor in the $10 catalina, it's like getting everything for $15 (before coupons!!!)

3 bottles of Wesson oil $2.50 ea
6 cans Hunt's tomatoes $1 ea
2 pkgs Keebler sandwich crackers $2 ea Use coupon from Kellogg's 8/2 for $1/2 Final price: $1.50 ea
2 cans pork and beans $.75 ea
2 pkgs Keebler graham crackers $2.50 ea
1 Hunts ketchup $1
2 cups Velveeta cheese mac n cheese $1.29 ea I used a coupon that I had recieved in the mail awhile ago for 2 free so final price was FREE plus if you buy 2 or more of the Velveeta cups, a $1 OYNSO catalina will print. So I pretty much was paid $1 to buy those!!!!

I also used the $5 catalina from my last trip to Albertsons and ended up paying $19.00 plus recieved $11 in catalinas for my next trip!!! :)

No comments: