Monday, May 11, 2009

Kraft sale with double coupons

As many of you probably noticed, there were double coupons for Albertsons in yesterday's (Sunday) newspaper! Luckily I hadn't gone back to Albertsons to get the items they were out of stock for the Kraft sale. So I was able to go back (a few times) and get some great deals using my doublers!! Here is a picture of all the transactions/shopping trips put together. I will list the different shopping trips below. If you would like more info on what else would be a good deal to use your doublers with, go to PYP and there is a great list there.

Shopping trip #1
2 Ritz crackers $1.88 with in ad coupon. Use printable from HERE or HERE for $1/1.
6 Macaroni & Cheese
2 TreeTop juice. Use coupon from SS 3/29 for $1/2.
1 Bic Soleil Shimmer razor & 1 box (4 ct) cartridges. Use coupon from SS 5/3 for free cartridges when you buy any Bic Soleil refillable razor.

I used 3 doublers, $5 OYNSO and $2 OYNSO catalinas, and $3 was taken off from the Kraft sale. I paid $3.75 and got a $2 OYNSO catalina.

#2
6 BBQ sauce. Use coupon from SS 5/3 for $.75/1 or printable from either of the previous links for $1/1
4 Fuze drinks. $.50 ea when you buy in increments of 2
2 Treetop juice. Use coupon from SS 3/29 for $1/2

I used 3 doublers, $2 OYNSO catalina, and $3 was taken off from Kraft sale. I should've added something to my order because there was a $.54 overage and they can't give it to you. But my kids were going crazy and I didnt' want to deal with it. Oh well that trip was still FREE so I cant' complain!! :) Plus I got a $3 OYNSO catalina!!

#3
1 Kraft Miracle Whip. Use printable from either of the previous links for $1/1
1 Kraft Mayonnaise. Use printable from previous links for $1/1
1 Kraft Squeeze Mirable Whip. Use printable for $1/1
1 Kraft Squeeze Mayonnaise. Use pribtable for $1/1
1 Macaroni & Cheese

I used 3 doublers and $3 OYNSO catalina. Final price was $2.98

#4
2 Wheat thins (family size.) Use printable from previous links for $1/1
1 Breyers ice cream. Use coupon from Unilever 4/5 for $.75/1

I used 3 doublers and final price was $.73

#5
12 Yoplait yogurts. Use coupon from SS4/19 for $.40/6 & coupon from a mailer for $1/8
If you buy 10 $2 will be taken off at checkout.

I used 2 doublers and final price was $2.88

No comments: