Thursday, May 14, 2009

Smith's and Albertsons 5/13-5/19

This week there are some GREAT deals at Smith's and Albertsons. I will start with Smith's:

Electrasol is on sale for $2.99. Use coupon from SS 4/19 for $2.50/1 any Finish-Electrasol Powerball tabs or gelcaps. Final price: $.49

Kashi GoLean and Heart to Heart cereal on sale for $2.50. Use printable coupon from HERE for $1.50/2. Final price: $1.75 ea

Suave (15 oz) shampoo on sale for $.88. Use coupon from RP 3/1 for $1.75/3. Final price: $.30


Albertsons:
Albertsons is having a Kellogg's and General Mills sale this week. They were out of stock of all the items I wanted that were part of the GM sale. The only thing that I really wanted out of that sale were the GOGURTS, which end up being $1.13 after coupons. So I will go back for those. (The GM promotion is buy $10 worth of participating products and get $4 off at checkout.) The Kellogg's promotion is buy 4 participating products and $4 will be taken off at checkout, making the cereal $1.50 each. I only used printable coupons today and all the cereal ones came from HERE. I had a few extra ones that I had printed a few weeks ago from a different website but there are no longer any left on that website. Check PYP and my GrocerySmarts page for more info on other items that are part of these sales! Here is a list of what I bought:

Final price after printable coupons $.50 ea

3 Rice Krispies (12 oz)
2 Raisin Bran (20 oz)
4 Frosted Mini Wheats (16 oz)
2 Frosted Flakes (17 oz)

1 Frosted Mini Wheats. I used a catalina I had received awhile ago for $1.50/1 Frosted Mini Wheats. Final price: FREE

3 Philadelphia cream cheese is $.88 with in ad coupon. Use printable from HERE for $1/2. Final price: $.38 ea Limit is 3 so I bought another one for $.88 since it's still a good price!

No comments: